75100385

The Court issued an Order requiring a payment to be made to

Customer Question

The Court issued an Order requiring a payment to be made to me by 24th October - and it wasn't
I contacted the recipient of the Claim (a pub) who refused to pay as the Order was addressed to the pub as "there is no legal entity or company existing as the plough and harrow"
I note however that this did not stop the named Defendant from entering a defence and a counter claim - both of which were struck out (I would also like to think that the 'plough and harrow' is registered for VAT - in that name and in some appropriate guise?
Checking the Internet for address details I discovered the comments ​“Appallingly rude landlord: Plough and Harrow Litlington, East Sussex”​, ABSOLUTE JOKE !”, “No sense of customer service!”​ which perhaps says it all?
What should I now do, please?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know whether you sued a limited company or other corporation ?
JACUSTOMER-pvsm40am- :

Sorry, been away

Alex Watts :

That is ok - perhaps you can saw whether you sued a Limited Co or other corporation

JACUSTOMER-pvsm40am- :

I think I now see I sued what is a limited company but, as a pub, under their 'trading' name - I repeat however that they did file a defence and a counterclaim to a Claim issued in the trading name?

JACUSTOMER-pvsm40am- :

Alex Watts :

Ok - were proceedings ever amended?