29905560

Hi Ben, Same as the other guy only mine was a pension

Customer Question

Hi Ben,
Same as the other guy only mine was a pension transfer from the MOD to Sanderson Clarke, which in turn was moved to Henley RBS and ran by OMNI Trustees. about a month ago maybe more I received an email from ***** ***** at Timoran Capital, stating they were taking over Henley RBS and would be in touch within a couple of weeks, I started chasing but with no success and no further contacts. I have reported all the activities to the ombudsman and action for fraud, I have ran out of options and doubt I will see my £53k again but I would like to meet the people responsible. any suggestions that would help bring these people to justice would be gratefully received.
many thanks
Darrin
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. HI Darrin could you please leave this with me I am tied up with a tribunal. but will be able to get back to you with my advice on this later this evening regards ben.

Ben Jones :

Actually can you please provide a link to the question you refer to in your initial query, thanks