Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

where do I stand after I have decided to cancel double glazing

Customer Question

where do I stand after I have decided to cancel double glazing when the double glazing companies purchase agreement states cancel within seven days. is it true I have a fourteen
day cooling off period where I can cancel this ? someone told me if sold in your house you have a right to cancel up to fourteen days later. did this become law after the 14th of june this year ?
Expert:  Jenny replied 3 years ago.
Customer:

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Where did you purchase the double glazing? Was it at a visit in your home?