13262538

I have been separated from my wife for 4 x years . I've recently

Customer Question

I have been separated from my wife for 4 x years . I've recently won a large sum of money is she entitled to a share of it ?
What other assets are there - how is she accommodated and are there any children involved?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi clare the only other asset is the house we jointly own in which I live in my wife lives with her new partner and has done for the duration we have 3 children aged 19,17&10 two live with me & one with her

How much is the former matrimonial home worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
How much have you won?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The property is worth approximately £80,000 with about £48,000 outstanding my winnings were £30,000

Your wife has no claim on your winnings - but she can insist that you either buy out her share of the property - or the house is sold
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details