12826847

I'm already disqualified just being told by the police officer

Customer Question

I'm already disqualified just being told by the police officer but was in a minor accident my name is ***** ***** policey as a second driver but my father is main driver wot can I do to get out of this mess plz help
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't want to get my father or my self in future trouble
Well, I can understand that but obviously you can only do what is humanly possible.
If you are disqualified then you probably will be prosecuted for driving whilst disqualified and having no insurance.
Your father would only be prosecuted for permitting no insurance if there is evidence that he knew you were disqualified or ought to have known. Otherwise there is no case against him as you are on the insurance certificate.