13262538

Hi! My name is***** I live in a block of secure flats

Hi! My name is***** I live in a block of secure flats for elderly people. Most people here own there flats one or two are tenants, I am a tenant, they have a comity here called the Wright to manage this is four people all of whom are lease holders, it appears tenants can not be on the comity. On Thursday 29 October there is a RTM meeting, but it is for owners only no tenants allowed this seems wrong to me when things that are talked about or decisions that are made could directly or otherwise affect my tenancy. Is this Wright? Am I not allowed to have a say or at least know what is going on where I live.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
It is bad news I am afraid.
This is a right which comes with ownership of the property
As a tenant it is your Landlord who has the right to be involved in such meetings and it is not a right he can delegate to you
I am sorry