12826847

I recently had two employees walk out of my work place one

I recently had two employees walk out of my work place one was employed by me and the other self employed but rented a room within the salon. They gave no reason for leaving but took some money out of a charity box that I had been raising for cancer a wariness the only way I can prove there was a loss of money is the amount people had donated and signed to say they had paid in. When we open the money box the donations and some of the sponsor money was gone, so it was less than what had been paid in. What can I do.
Are you asking if you can report this to the police?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to know if I could report them to the police or would I just be wasteing my time. I would also like to know what I can do about them reporting me to health and safety saying that I had burnt someone with a stones massage when I didn't the gentleman that came told me not to worry as everything was as it should be and their also telling people that I'm not a qualified Swedish body massager when I am. They are trying to destroy my busness and are making my life hell. Can I possibly get a letter sent to them to stop anymore nonsence. I look forward to your response.
Mrs Janette Stanley
You can make a report to the police. It will only be worth doing if there is some evidence that they were the thieves of course.
There is no point in reporting that allegation to health and safety. It is not a health and safety issue. It is a false allegation if anything.
You could get a solicitor to write to them warning them to stop making false allegations for about £100 plus VAT. That is often very effective.