yes i would like to get everything started if that is possible or i might lose out on the house i want
will my estate agents find out if i wait until january and charge me after the 15th
if i go to view the property again know to make sure it is the one that i want and the estate agents ask for my feedback? what do i say? do i put the offer in and say due to certain circumstances i am unable to proceed? and what do i say if i they ask if i have a property to sell? will they know that i have taken mine off the market
just one last thing!!! could i got into my agents and offer them, say £1000.00 and be honest about the situation, in that they accept the money or tell them i will wait until january when the contract has expired and they will get nothing
My contract is not a Sole Agency Agreement it is a Sole Selling Rights. The valuer did not explain anything about the Sole Selling Rights to me, is there any way I can get out of my contract?
I am afraid that if you signed the Agreement, you are bound by its terms.