12826847

29th October 2014Dear Sirs,I write to request filing a

Customer Question

29th October 2014 Dear Sirs, I write to request filing a case against a hotel booking agent( travel agent) Alpharooms.com , located in Sheffeild, case details of which are as follows: 1- Alpha rooms.com's Cancellation/( email below) Denial/Deviation from their legal , trade and moral obligations towards my hotel booking nos: ********** replaced by the hotel by ********** and then replaced by hotels4u.com by, ********** 1 -on 9th October 2014 , thru the internet , vide alpharooms.com's website , I made booking number ********** for a total amount of Stg Pounds 1,673, and paid for it immediately vide my credit card. They booked the room thru their supplier hotels4u.com 2 - (Supplier) Hotels4u.com gave the hotel ( XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX) a american express card and stipulated that the payment shall be at check out time ( after 3 years) , while they have collected the full payment ( Stg Pounds 1,673) from me at the booking time ( on 9th October 2014). 3 - On 15th October 2014 , Hotel

XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX

refused the mode of payment , rebooked the room for the same price (81% of what alpharooms.com have charged me) under confirmation no: ********** 4 - The hotel asked hotels4u.com to submit a credit card that can be encashed immediately otherwise the booking shall be cancelled. 5- I made a daily regular follow up , with them , with regards ***** ***** payment required by the hotel , with aplharooms.com as well as hotels4u.com, in writing as well as telephonically ,and all I got was that they are dealing with it, they are looking into it , they are acting on it , it is in hand, etc. 5- All the way through I warned BOTH OF THEM THAT IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR ATTITUDE OF NON PAYMENT TO THE HOTEL , THE HOTEL SHALL CANCEL THE BOOKING, IN WHICH CASE THEY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO RELOCATE ME , AT SIMILAR HOTEL , AT THEIR COST. 6 - On 20th October 2014 the hotel , after 5 days of follow up asking for the payment ,AS EXPECTED, the hotel cancelled the booking made ( no ********** . 7-On 22nd October XXXXXXXXXX.XXX told me that their supplier XXXXXXXX.XXX has reached an agreement with the hotel to cancel the first booking no: ********** and rebooKed a room for me under confirmation no: ********** 8- On 23rd October 2014 , XXXXXXXX.XXX sent me an email , in which they have said that they have already sent an email to the hotel , and asked me to be patient. 9-On 28th October 2014 Alpharooms wrote me to say that the hotel has refused the booking because it is too far in advance , and accordingly they have cancelled my booking and refunded my money. 10- I wrote to them and told them that they have fallen by their own fault ( non payment to the hotel between 15th and 20th October) despite my warnings to them, and accordingly they have to bear all costs arising from relocating me in similar hotel. 11- I rang them but to no avail 12- I wrote them an email and said that I shall take legal and administrative proceedings against them to make them fully responsible for: A- Relocation costs B- Legal charges C- Compensations Thanking you Best regards ***** ***** XX XXXXXXX Tel XXXXXXXXXXXX ======================== CANCELLATION ADVICE RECEIVED FROM XXXXXXXXXX.XXX On Tuesday, 28 October 2014, 13:41, "*****@******.***" wrote: Good morning, Our supplier who the booking was originally made via has contacted us to advise that the hotel will not accept the booking under any circumstances and the reservation is now rejected and cancelled as the booking was made too far in advance and was fed on to our website in error. Unfortunately if the hotel is unwilling to accept the booking there is nothing we can do further that we haven't already done to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. We are unable to offer you an alternative as you have requested in your previous email as we do not receive rates so far in advance of the reservation date, and there is nothing showing as available on our website for the dates you request. The only option available is for us to cancel the booking and refund you in full. In way of apology for the error that occurred we would of course be willing to refund your phone charges for the costs incurred contacting us and we can also offer a 5% discount voucher on a future booking. I understand your frustration with the situation that has arisen and the time you have spent contacting us. I do apologise that the error occurred in the first instance. If you do not wish to accept the above offer and you would like to make a formal complaint regarding this you can contact our Customer Relations team and they can investigate the issues you have had with us further. Please accept my apologies once again. I have refunded your payment of £1,673.00 in full, please allow 3-5 working days for this to appear in your account. Kind regards, Simon XXXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
JustAnswer is a question and answer site. We match professionals with questions in various categories - Law, Vet, Medical and more!
As such Experts cannot work on your behalf or take action for you.
Please let me know if you have a specific question and I will continue my search for a Professional to assist.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

31st October 2014

Dear Miss Nicola

many thanks for your response to my question related to my rights for claims against XXXXXXXXXX.XXX.

I strongly believe, and in line with what is being applied , in similar situations ,in the hotel booking's industry , that alpharooms are liable not only for the negligible meager compensation offered by them , in terms of refunding the amount paid to them etc , but also for all cosequances that may arise from such cancellation.

They are responsible for:

1- the consequences that has been caused by their refusal/non conformance with the payment to the hotel for the booking made by the hotel on 15th October 2014( read my massage to you: 3 - On 15th October 2014 , Hotel XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX refused the mode of payment , rebooked the room for the same price (81% of what XXXXXXXXXX.XXX have charged me) under confirmation no: ********** )

2- This alone make them fully liable for:

a- Relocating me at their cost.

b- Compensating me financially and otherwise , for all the efforts I applied in this regard.I have warned them about such consequences and what they shall be liable for in case of such cancellation:

Plz read the full and complete correspondence between me and them, at my account page , at ALPHAROOMS' website:

ABTA/ATOL protected. Early bird savings up to 30% off

Ticket Details

ReferenceArrival/departure dateDate booked
16807210201014 Jun 201708 Oct 2014
DateMessage fromMessage
16 Oct 2014-Re:Payment to the hotel by you Plz refer to my email massages , as well as the hotel's Plz pay the charges due to the hotel immediately to avoid cancellation regards
16 Oct 2014-Re:Payment to the hotel by you Plz refer to my email massages , as well as the hotel's Plz pay the charges due to the hotel immediately to avoid cancellation . The hotel keeps contacting me with great concern about the payment. The hotel requires your authorization to your credit that allows immediate payment to avoid cancellation of this booking Rregards
16 Oct 2014-Dear XXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX team Greetings from XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX Kindly be informed that one of our loyal guest made a reservation through from you. Please your acknowledge which is you made the booking through from “hotels4u.com” with the reservation number is ********** we unable to find his booking in our system due to Error. So, I created the new booking according to you made and with NEW reservation number ********** However, we require from you urgent credit card details for guarantee the booking, as per guest commend he has paid you in full amount at the time of booking. Please note that last four digits of credit card AX:8026 which is mentioned in the booking with XXXXXXXX.XXX. Please finalize the payment as soon as possible and please check the below booking details. Guest name: Mr. XXX XX XXXXXXX Check in & out date: Jun 15 to 25, 2017 Room type: Twin HiltonGuest room city view No of person: 02 Adults Meals Plan: SR 60 per pax per meal. (Already paid Breakfast charges) Confirmation no. New: ********** (Confirmed) Confirmation no. Old: ********** (Please Ignore due to Error) Location: XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX Made through by Online: XXXXXXXX.XXX If any clarification you may require above subject please do not hesitate to contact us. Note: My duty hours (03 PM to 11 PM) After 11 PM send your emails to *****@******.*** Best Regards ***** ***** XXXXX | Reservation Supervisor XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX t: +XXX X X XXXXXXX I f: +XXX X X XXXXXXX/XXXXXXX Po Box XXX I XXXXXX XXXXX I XXXXXXX XXXXXX street *****@******.*** XXXXXX.XXX I XXXXXX.XXXXXX.com I facebook.com/XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com From: XXXXXXXXXX [mailto:*****@******.***] Sent: 15 October 2014 9:35 PM To: XXXXXXXXXX.XXX; *****@******.*** Cc: XXXXXXX XXXXX Subject: Re: You're all booked up - Immediate payment required the hotel in XXXXXX -------- Original message -------- From: XXXXXXXXXX Date:15/10/2014 21:11 (GMT+03:00) To: ***** *****: XXXXXXX XXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX Subject: Re: You're all booked up - Immediate payment required the hotel in XXXXXX 15th October 2014 M/S XXXXX XXXXX UK Dear Sirs, Re: Payment for my reservation At hotel XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX The hotel has contacted me asking me for the payment for the above reservation . I told them that I have already paid you in full, at the time of booking. I ask you to affect the payment for this reservation , to the hotel immediately. Thanking you Best Regards ***** ***** XX XXXXXXX Tel XXXXXXXXXXXX
17 Oct 2014-The hotel keeps demanding the payment . plz expadite immediately to avoid cancellation of this booking
17 Oct 2014-why no action on the hotel's payment? The hotel has threatend to cancel the booking if payment is not received immediately
17 Oct 2014AmyDear Dr XXX XX XXXXXXX, Thank you for your call. Please reply to this email if you wish to contact us by email. This will ensure any query you have gets resolved as soon as possible. Kind regards, Amy

XXXXXXXXXX.XXX

17 Oct 2014-Plz deliver valid credit card that allows immediate payment , to the hotel , to avoid cancellation
17 Oct 2014MySent: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:44:07 +0100 From: *****@******.*** Subject: Re:

XXXXXXXXXX.XXX

customer support request #485929 Importance: Normal Message: Re:Payment o the hotel by you Plz refer to my email massages , as well as the hotel's Plz pay the charges due to the hotel immediately to avoid cancellation regards ***** ***** 2014 - Re:Payment to the hotel by you Plz refer to my email massages , as well as the hotel's Plz pay the charges due to the hotel immediately to avoid cancellation . The hotel keeps contacting me with great concern about the payment. The hotel requires your authorization to your credit that allows immediate payment to avoid cancellation of this booking Rregards ***** ***** 2014 - Dear XXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX team Greetings from XXXXXX XXXXXX X XXXXXX Kindly be informed that one of our loyal guest made a reservation through from you. Please your acknowledge which is you made the booking through from “hotels4u.com” with the reservation number is ********** we unable to find his booking in our system due to Error. So, I created the new booking according to you made and with NEW reservation number ********** However, we require from you urgent credit card details for guarantee the booking, as per guest commend he has paid you in full amount at the time of booking. Please note that last four digits of credit card AX:8026 which is mentioned in the booking with XXXXXXXX.XXX. Please finalize the payment as soon as possible and please check the below booking details. Guest name: Mr. XXX XX XXXXXXX Check in & out date: Jun 15 to 25, 2017 Room type: Twin HiltonGuest room city view No of person: 02 Adults Meals Plan: SR 60 per pax per meal. (Already paid Breakfast charges) Confirmation no. New: ********** (Confirmed) Confirmation no. Old: ********** (Please Ignore due to Error) Location: XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX Made through by Online: Hotels4u.com If any clarification you may require above subject please do not hesitate to contact us. Note: My duty hours (03 PM to 11 PM) After 11 PM send your emails to *****@******.*** Best Regards ***** ***** XXXXX | Reservation Supervisor XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX t:
17 Oct 2014KatieGood afternoon, Thank you for your call today. I have called the hotel to request confirmation however they have advised we will need to contact them tomorrow as there was an error with the original booking, this now seems to be resolved we are just awaiting confirmation from the hotel. The hotel provider that we used to make this reservation have advised they made payment to the hotel. We will contact you when we have received confirmation from the hotel. Kind regards, ***** *****
17 Oct 2014-Despite my very long multi telecons during the past 2 days The payment has not been sent the hotel All I got is that the supplier hotels4u.com are working on it. I do not know what they are working on, when they know that all what is required by the hotel is a valid credit card providing immediate payment. This payment shall be part of the amount you have already collected from me on 9th October 2014. I really fail to see the reason for all this delay . I hope that this slowness in submitting the CC causes a big delay to the hotel's receipt of the payment and could result in cancellation of the booking. It is customery , and goes without saying that when such situation occurs the travel agent through whom the room has been booked ( AlphaRooms.com) becomes automatically responsible for locating the guuest at higher level of acomodation at the travel agent's cost
18 Oct 2014PaigeGood Morning Dr XXX XX XXXXXXX, Thank you for your message. As per our previous telephone conversation, I have called our supplier today for an update on this situation. We have been advised that this issue is now being resolved between our supplier (Hotels4u) and the hotel directly, as this is where the problem is. The hotel have advised that this booking will be kept live, and will not be cancelled. I hope this is helpful. Kind Regards Alpharooms.com
18 Oct 2014CSSent: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 13:30:36 +0300 From: *****@******.*** Subject: Re: alpharooms.com customer support request #485929 Importance: Normal Message: The bot***** *****ne is that the hotel requires the payment -------- Original message --------
18 Oct 2014CSSent: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 13:49:00 +0300 From: *****@******.*** Subject: Re: alpharooms.com customer support request #485929 Importance: Normal Message: Plz pay the hotel el immediately -------- Original message --------
19 Oct 2014-What is the end of this string pulling with regards ***** ***** payment to the hotel? What kind of service/treatment is this? By this non payment action Alpharooms.com is putting reservation in danger. If anything happens to this reservation AlphaRooms.com shall be responsible to relocate me at a one star higher hotel , at their cost.
19 Oct 2014-TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT Due to HOTEL'S4U.COM'S SLACKNESS ON the payment the hotel's electronic system has cancelled the hilton's recent confirmation no: ********** , that had replaced the original confirmation no; ********** ( shows error ). Hilton's international reservation system still shows confirmation number ********** as live/active , but the hotel's reservation system shows it as error ,and does not recognize it. Hotels4u.com must move seriously/ immediately and put things in order without excuses The contact person at the hilton Towers Makkah hotel is: Mr Shaikh XXXXXXX XXXXX Tel 96612(###) ###-####Mobile : 9665 56583784
19 Oct 2014-TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT TOP URGENT Due to HOTEL'S4U.COM'S SLACKNESS ON the payment the hotel's electronic system has cancelled the hilton's recent confirmation no: ********** , that had replaced the original confirmation no; ********** ( shows error ). Hilton's international reservation system still shows confirmation number ********** as live/active , but the hotel's reservation system shows it as error ,and does not recognize it. Hotels4u.com must move seriously/ immediately and put things in order without excuses The contact person at the hilton Towers Makkah hotel is: Mr Muanawar Shaikh Ahmed Tel 96612(###) ###-####Mobile : 9665 56583784
20 Oct 2014-Miss Amy Sorry the tel line got disconnected This is copy of massage/email sent by the hotel , forwarded to U sbobr on 17th October: and has all the email addresses for the hotel depts Sent: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:44:07 +0100 From: *****@******.*** Subject: Re: alpharooms.com customer support request #485929 Importance: Normal Message: Re:Payment o the hotel by you Plz refer to my email massages , as well as the hotel's Plz pay the charges due to the hotel immediately to avoid cancellation regards ***** ***** 2014 - Re:Payment to the hotel by you Plz refer to my email massages , as well as the hotel's Plz pay the charges due to the hotel immediately to avoid cancellation . The hotel keeps contacting me with great concern about the payment. The hotel requires your authorization to your credit that allows immediate payment to avoid cancellation of this booking Rregards ***** ***** 2014 - Dear alpharooms and Hotels4u team Greetings from Makkah Hilton & Tower Kindly be informed that one of our loyal guest made a reservation through from you. Please your acknowledge which is you made the booking through from “hotels4u.com” with the reservation number is ********** we unable to find his booking in our system due to Error. So, I created the new booking according to you made and with NEW reservation number ********** However, we require from you urgent credit card details for guarantee the booking, as per guest commend he has paid you in full amount at the time of booking. Please note that last four digits of credit card AX:8026 which is mentioned in the booking with hotels4u.com. Please finalize the payment as soon as possible and please check the below booking details. Guest name: Mr. Ali Al Shehabi Check in & out date: Jun 15 to 25, 2017 Room type: Twin HiltonGuest room city view No of person: 02 Adults Meals Plan: SR 60 per pax per meal. (Already paid Breakfast charges) Confirmation no. New: ********** (Confirmed) Confirmation no. Old: ********** (Please Ignore due to Error) Location: Makkah Hilton Tower Made through by Online: Hotels4u.com If any clarification you may require above subject please do not hesitate to contact us. Note: My duty hours (03 PM to 11 PM) After 11 PM send your emails to *****@******.*** Best Regards ***** ***** Ahmed | Reservation Supervisor MAKKAH HILTON & TOWERS t: +966 1 2(###) ###-####I f: +966 1 2(###) ###-####5360277 Po Box 844 I Makkah 21955 I Ibrahim khalil street *****@******.*** hilton.com I makkah.hilton.com I facebook.com/Makkah.Hilton.Towers hiltonworldwide.com From: alishehabi [mailto:*****@******.***] Sent: 15 October 2014 9:35 PM To: alpharooms.com; *****@******.*** Cc: XXXXXXX XXXXX Subject: Re: You're all booked up - Immediate payment required the hotel in Makkah -------- Original message --------
20 Oct 2014-Miss Amy plz deliver the payment to the hotel immediately and forward a copy to me
21 Oct 2014-Makkah Hilton tower says that hilton's confirmation number ********* ( my conf number ) does not appear in the hotel's system.They have asked me to refer to you. Plz resolve this issue asap
21 Oct 2014-confirmation number : ********** /td>
22 Oct 2014-Makkah hilton towers has now confirmed their definite rejection to my booking, due to hotels4u.com's non payment for this reservation .As practiced in such situation, and as I already pre warned Alpha room.com , few days ago ( reflected above) , Alpharooms is fully responsible to relocate me , at no extra cost to me, at another hotel in the same location , with higher grade and class.
22 Oct 2014-Miss Page ': I am still awaiting the email promised by you , in which you will provide me with the new Confirmation number given by Makkah Hilton Towers , that Miss Hannah of hotels4u.com will provide to you
22 Oct 2014PaigeGood Evening Dr XXX XX XXXXXXX , Thank you for your message, Please accept my apologies for the delay in sending this email. I have received the hotel booking number, which is as follows: ********** I hope this is helpful. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards ***** *****
22 Oct 2014-I have not yet receive the confirmation number for the Makkah Hilton Towers
23 Oct 2014-Miss Paige: The new confirmation for Makkah Hilton Towers no: ********** that you emailed to me yesterday is still not recognIzed by the hotel. plz sort it out with Makkah Hilton Towers and advise
23 Oct 2014PaigeGood Evening Dr XXXXXXX XXXXX, Thank you for your message. We are now in contact with our suppliers for them to reconfirm this booking with the hotel and provide us with a reference. Once we have received this we will forward it to you. If you require any further assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards ***** *****
27 Oct 2014-Miss Paige It is five days since your information to me that your supplier was communicating with hotel Makkah Hilton Towers,for securing the full implementation of the new/second confirmation number given to me last week
28 Oct 2014-28th October 2014 Dear sirs, Re: Booking's Denial by Makkah Hilton Towers The reason given for the non honoring of the booking is neither in order nor acceptable , as there are bookings that far. I do have quite many of them with similar class hotels in the same area. Makkah Hilton Towers has on 15th October 2014 done a booking based on your booking no: ********** ( hotel's booking no: ********** and asked you to provide them with a payment guarantee, but you have ignored the hotel's request/demand as well as my requests vide writing them on my account page as well as through the telephone calls , hence caused the hotel's reservation system to cancel the booking. More over , as it is your website that placed this timing for the booking ,and since you have refused to pay the hotel for the booking made on 15th October and what followed , It becomes your entire responsibility to relocate me in a similar brand /location hotel for no extra cost. Thanking you Best Regards ***** ***** Al Shehabi Tel 966505877586
28 Oct 2014SimonGood morning, Our supplier who the booking was originally made via has contacted us to advise that the hotel will not accept the booking under any circumstances and the reservation is now rejected and cancelled as the booking was made too far in advance and was fed on to our website in error. Unfortunately if the hotel is unwilling to accept the booking there is nothing we can do further that we haven't already done to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. We are unable to offer you an alternative as you have requested in your previous email as we do not receive rates so far in advance of the reservation date, and there is nothing showing as available on our website for the dates you request. The only option available is for us to cancel the booking and refund you in full. In way of apology for the error that occurred we would of course be willing to refund your phone charges for the costs incurred contacting us and we can also offer a 5% discount voucher on a future booking. I understand your frustration with the situation that has arisen and the time you have spent contacting us. I do apologise that the error occurred in the first instance. If you do not wish to accept the above offer and you would like to make a formal complaint regarding this you can contact our Customer Relations team and they can investigate the issues you have had with us further. Please accept my apologies once again. I have refunded your payment of £1,673.00 in full, please allow 3-5 working days for this to appear in your account. Kind regards, ***** *****
29 Oct 2014-29th October 2014 Dear Sirs, Re: Deviating from your legal , trade and moral obligations towards my hotel booking nos: ********** replaced by the hotel by ********** and then replaced by hotels4u.com by, ********** I am extremely surprised that a prominent professional travel agent like yourself submits to a guest, the reason presented by yourself , for escaping from your legal , moral and trade responsibilities towards my above booking. The correspondence demonstrates and proves, without any shade of doubt, your entire draw back for your non seriousness to set the booking on the right path. I repeat what I draw your attention to many times during the communication/correspondence , by the fact that Hotel Makkah Hilton Towers have, themselves , on 15th October 2014 , confirmed the booking by issuing confirmation number ********** and asked your supplier : hotels4u.com to provide the hotel with a valid credit card that allows immediate payment to the hotel . When you adopted the non carelessness and the string pulling method towards the provision of the credit card I did draw your attention , in writing as well as over the telephone , to this conclusion ( cancellation). This negligence on your part make you liable and fully responsible , to relocate me at your entire cost. This complaint shall stand live until you relocate me at your cost at another hotel. Awaiting your advice for the relocation to another hotel Thanking you Best regards ***** ***** Al Shehabi Tel 966505877586
29 Oct 2014MySent: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 09:04:51 +0000 From: *****@******.*** Cc: *****@******.*** Cc: *****@******.*** Subject: Re: alpharooms.com customer support request #485929 Importance: Normal Message: 29th October 2014 Dear Sirs, Re: Deviating from your legal , trade and moral obligations towards my hotel booking nos: ********** replaced by the hotel by ********** and then replaced by hotels4u.com by, ********** I am extremely surprised that a prominent professional travel agent like yourself submits to a guest, the reason presented by yourself , for escaping from your legal , moral and trade responsibilities towards my above booking. The correspondence demonstrates and proves, without any shade of doubt, your entire draw back for your non seriousness to set the booking on the right path. I repeat what I draw your attention to many times during the communication/correspondence , by the fact that Hotel Makkah Hilton Towers have, themselves , on 15th October 2014 , confirmed the booking by issuing confirmation number ********** and asked your supplier : hotels4u.com to provide the hotel with a valid credit card that allows immediate payment to the hotel . When you adopted the non carelessness and the string pulling method towards the provision of the credit card I did draw your attention , in writing as well as over the telephone , to this conclusion ( cancellation). This negligence on your part make you liable and fully responsible , to relocate me at your entire cost. This complaint shall stand live until you relocate me at your cost at another hotel. Awaiting your advice for the relocation to another hotel Thanking you Best regards ***** ***** Al Shehabi Tel 966505877586 On Tuesday, 28 October 2014, 13:41, "*****@******.***" wrote: Good morning, Our supplier who the booking was originally made via has contacted us to advise that the hotel will not accept the booking under any circumstances and the reservation is now rejected and cancelled as the booking was made too far in advance and was fed on to our website in error. Unfortunately if the hotel is unwilling to accept the booking there is nothing we can do further that we haven't already done to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. We are unable to offer you an alternative as you have requested in your previous email as we do not receive rates so far in advance of the reservation date, and there is nothing showing as available on our website for the dates you request. The only option available is for us to cancel the booking and refund you in full. In way of apology for the error that occurred we would of course be willing to refund your phone charges for the costs incurred contacting us and we can also offer a 5% discount voucher on a future booking. I understand your frustration with the situation that has arisen and the time you have spent contacting us. I do apologise that the error occurred in the first instance. If you do not wish to accept the above offer and you would like to make a formal complaint regarding this you can contact our Customer Relations team and they can investigate the issues you have had with us further. Please accept my apologies once again. I have refunded your payment of £1,673.00 in full, please allow 3-5 working days for this to appear in your account. Kind regards, ***** ***** To update us please reply to this email rather than call. This will ensure your problem gets dealt with promptly
29 Oct 2014-I have spoken over the telephone with Miss Barakah of customer service today ,and regret to not her(alpharooms.com) flat refusal to reconsider their denial of the booking . I , accordingly advise that I shall pass the case to our lawyer in the UK , to take all the actions needed to make alpharooms.com conform to: ***** ***** the requirements of the booking 2- Legal charges 3- Amicable compensations etc etc etc
29 Oct 2014MySent: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 10:52:17 +0000 From: *****@******.*** Cc: *****@******.*** Subject: Re: alpharooms.com customer support request #485929 Importance: Normal Message: Dear Sirs, I have spoken over the telephone with Miss Barakah of customer service today ,and regret to not her(alpharooms.com) flat refusal to reconsider their denial of the booking . I , accordingly advise that I shall pass the case to our lawyer in the UK , to take all the actions needed to make alpharooms.com conform to: ***** ***** the requirements of the booking 2- Legal charges 3- Amicable compensations etc etc etc Dr Ali Al Shehabi Tel 966505877586 On Wednesday, 29 October 2014, 12:06, ali shehabi wrote: 29th October 2014 Dear Sirs, Re: Deviating from your legal , trade and moral obligations towards my hotel booking nos: ********** replaced by the hotel by ********** and then replaced by hotels4u.com by, ********** I am extremely surprised that a prominent professional travel agent like yourself submits to a guest, the reason presented by yourself , for escaping from your legal , moral and trade responsibilities towards my above booking. The correspondence demonstrates and proves, without any shade of doubt, your entire draw back for your non seriousness to set the booking on the right path. I repeat what I draw your attention to many times during the communication/correspondence , by the fact that Hotel Makkah Hilton Towers have, themselves , on 15th October 2014 , confirmed the booking by issuing confirmation number ********** and asked your supplier : hotels4u.com to provide the hotel with a valid credit card that allows immediate payment to the hotel . When you adopted the non carelessness and the string pulling method towards the provision of the credit card I did draw your attention , in writing as well as over the telephone , to this conclusion ( cancellation). This negligence on your part make you liable and fully responsible , to relocate me at your entire cost. This complaint shall stand live until you relocate me at your cost at another hotel. Awaiting your advice for the relocation to another hotel Thanking you Best regards ***** ***** Al Shehabi Tel 966505877586 On Tuesday, 28 October 2014, 13:41, "*****@******.***" wrote: Good morning, Our supplier who the booking was originally made via has contacted us to advise that the hotel will not accept the booking under any circumstances and the reservation is now rejected and cancelled as the booking was made too far in advance and was fed on to our website in error. Unfortunately if the hotel is unwilling to accept the booking there is nothing we can do further that we haven't already done to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. We are unable to offer you an alternative as you have requested in your previous email as we do not receive rates so far in advance of the reservation date, and there is nothing showing as available on our website for the dates you request. The only option available is for us to cancel the booking and refund you in full. In way of apology for the error that occurred we would of course be willing to refund your phone charges for the costs incurred contacting us and we can also offer a 5% discount voucher on a future booking. I understand your frustration with the situation that has arisen and the time you have spent contacting us. I do apologise that the error occurred in the first instance. If you do not wish to accept the above offer and you would like to make a formal complaint regarding this you can contact our Customer Relations team and they can investigate the issues you have had with us further. Please accept my apologies once again. I have refunded your payment of £1,673.00 in full, please allow 3-5 working days for this to appear in your account. Kind regards, ***** ***** To update us please reply to this email rather than call. This will ensure your problem gets dealt with promptly

From the above one can conclude that this agency did not perform their duties and accordingly have to bear all the consequences arising from such attitude/performance.

thanking you.

Best regards

Dr XXX XX XXXXXXX

Tel XXXXXXXXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Plz terminate my subscription immediately.

Plz do not charge my credit card any amount