12826847

Hi Respected Sir/Mam.

Customer Question

Hi Respected Sir/Mam. It is for your kind information that I'm Mrs. XXXXXX, currently I have Pakistan Nationality. But, I came in UK in March, 2011 under tier 4 (General) student with my three tier 4 (G) student PBS dependents (One Husband & two kids (Born in Pakistan)). But, my one kid (daughter) born in UK on July, 2013. Currently, my two kids are one son in years-5 (9 yrs old) & daughter reception class (4 yrs old) are school going last 3 & half years. During this period I have got two time extensions in same tier 4 (G) student visa in different courses due to college revoked or suspended time to time from home office rules and regulation, please. Currently, I have sent my same case to home office as tier 4 (G) student visa further period of extension in same level-7 course, one & half month before. So, I'm so worried about my future as well as my whole family, bcz I'm self made lady as well as my whole family. Due to all my circumstances I have spend lots of money in the shape of different colleges fees as well as home office fees. Currently, I want to get UK nationality what is best and save way to get UK nationality as soon as possible due to established human rights in here, bcz my both kids are studies & one kid born in here (UK), please!!! Therefore, I'm requesting to you, please give me best advice for me & my family future, please!!! I'm waiting for your positive response as soon as possible, please!!! Also, reply me on my E-mail, please!!! Best Regards! Mrs. XXXXXX E-mail: *****@******.*** C.C: *****@******.***

NOTE: Reply me, In UK have any 7 years establish life for family kids, if any kid spend/live 7 years living continuously in UK as a Human Rights rule to get UK nationality, please!!!

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Is it correct that you have submitted a tier 4 application for extension to the home office and it has now been 1 and a half months?
Did you submit an application for extension for the same college again?
Has the college's license been revoked or suspended?