12826847

If a disabled person has lines marked out on the road adjacent

If a disabled person has lines marked out on the road adjacent to the front elevation of their property should they still have to park between the lines and if constantly not parking between the lines who should this be reported to.
It is local council responsibility if this is local council maintained land.
However, they will not act upon your report alone. It needs to be seen by an attendant.
If there is regular and repeated parking contravention then you can persuade the council to increase the patrol in that area but usually it requires more than one person to misbehave before that happens.
You can always complain to your councillor.