29905560

I am being investigated for sterling a coat at my place of

Customer Question

I am being investigated for sterling a coat at my place of work 2 yrs ago when a colleague saw my coat 2 weeks ago and stated she thought it was hers.
I have been questioned but not formally given a written notice but just told they are making enquires with north face after taken photos of the coat and codes from the labels
I am devastated I have worked there for over 20 yrs and have never had a blemish on my character. Security who is dealing with it had questioned me but will not answer any questions I have or my union rep
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What do you specifically wish to know about your situation?
JACUSTOMER-3i202o7r- :

Should I be represented legally and how long should it take before they have to let me know what is going on

Ben Jones :

Hi apologies for the slight delay, for some reason the question was removed from my queue and I did not know you had replied. I presume you have not been asked to attend a formal disciplinary yet?