Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I have a contract with a company which gives virtual office

Customer Question

I have a contract with a company which gives virtual office service, We were renewing the contract every 3 months, they were reminding me by the end of each contract and I was paying and extending it for further 3 months. The last reminder arrived in time and I extended it on may.2014, I wasnt receiving anyhting recently then I realised that they havent send the reminder and I forgot. I called them, they told me that they have accidentally marked the expiry as 2015 but the mailbox apperantly kepts seperate (which shouldnt be) expired in the meantime, hence they gave my box to someone else, they couldnt reply what happened to my company mails in the meantime. I have a mail forwarding balance around 35 pound, which they couldnt answer what happened to it as well. They dont respond to my emails now. I think its their fault not to remind me as they did previously and let my mailbox expire, keep the contract in a dangling state. I wish to learn my chance of sueing them for my lost company mails and for my mail forwarding balance. Do you think that it is possible.

http://www.yourvirtualofficelondon.co.uk/ is their website

Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Alex J. : Hi
Alex J. : thank you for your question and welcome
Alex J. : my name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Alex J. : Have you made any provisions in the mean time to mitigate this issue?
Alex J. : do you know how much you have lost? Kind regards AJ