1. You should get yourself a new solicitor and sue this original solicitor for negligence.
2. You are not obliged to seek her approval to tell any of these matters to other people. Ignore her claims of confidentiality. No obligation is placed on you to not seek alternative advice.
3. Here the solicitor was negligent in agreeing High Court courts. So you can make a claim against her based on the incorrect Tomlin order. So get a new solicitor to represent you and make a claim on your solicitors professional indemnity insurance. All solicitors carry insurance.
4. You can show the solicitor's letters to you to other people. There is no limit on who you can show them to. So too the other documents.
5. You should let the solicitor come off record. There is no point in continuing to have her representing you when you are going to sue her.
6. Get the new solicitor to represent you and come on record in the case and deal with the other side's request for costs.
Am i going to be out a lot of money suing her now, in addition to what she IS TRYING TO GET OFF ME, HOW WILL THIS ALL WORK OUT? its very scary !!!
7. You won't be out a lot of money suing the solicitor. YOu will get your costs back in the legal action as she has been negligent. Costs follow the award in legal actions. Finally, she won't be able to get any more off you given she was negligent.
8. Please RATE the Answer. I see you have asked 6 questions and have rated none of the answers to them. The Experts do not get paid their share of the money you have paid the website unless you RATE the Answer. So you might find your questions going unanswered as a result.