12826847

I signed a contract for audio voice over on my telephone system.

I signed a contract for audio voice over on my telephone system. I was told I could terminate it after one year by the salesman.
The contract states 3 years and I wish to cancel this contract and I informed the company within 2 days of signing the contract.
How can I help with this ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can I revoke this contract without penalty as they were dishonest in not informing me of the 36 month contract.

No.
If you signed a contract then you are taken to be aware of and consent to all of it's terms.
If you were told something different at the time of signing then you could try to argue there was a misrepresentation. The trouble is that they will deny saying that probably and then evidentially the court would probably prefer the written term to the oral one.
Even if you were successful on that point though all that would mean is that you were free to leave after one year and not bound to thirty six months. It would not have the effect of allowing escape from the contract entirely.
If you are intent upon leaving early though then they would only have a lost profits claim against you rather than the total amount due under the contract.
Sorry if that is bad news.