1) Its over 6 years so I cannot restore the Company
2) There is NO liquidator
3) The president of the old companies failed to submit annual returns for them, let them be dissolved and struck off the Register and has opened up 2 new compainies
4) I am owed money.The money is being held under the terms of a contract between my solicitor and the solicitor for the man who used to own the companies and his solicitor dasy he is "standing in the shoes of the dead company" and still representing him
5) both Solicitors have asked me to sign up to mediate with the dead companies and the president, so they say with 3 parties and me?
6) i was asked to complete a,b,c,d and e and my money which was being held specifically for me would be handed over. i have completed a,b,c,d and e and it has not been.
7) i have discovered that my solicitor gave the money held to pay me over to the other solicitor and it is HE who refuses to hand the money over
8) can i issue for Specific Performance of the contract as I have comlied IN FULL with everything and there is a shortfall of £'s of pounds?