31090051

I need to find out about a company wiki investigation ltd thev

Customer Question

I need to find out about a company wiki investigation ltd thev have offered me job but i have to pay for training which is 1000 pounds thev say to pay 280 upfront then the rest in instalment is this company playing a scram i have a email address *****@******.*** please can you help me yours colin Blackwood thanks
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
This company was only formed in May of this year. No accounts or annual returns have been lodged yet for that reason. There is one director. Whilst there is no evidence that any scam is being perpetrated you should proceed with caution. The website says that the business is an amalgamation of three original agencies. You want to ask them if they are employing you or if they are simply taking you and training you to become a self employed operative with no guarantee of work. If they are paying you a fixed salary then I would be more relaxed about training fees.
I also don't see any professional affiliations noted on the website. Most investigators are members of national and worldwide professional associations. They don't appear to be.
Happy to discuss further.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.