12826847

My daughter is a student nurse. She has been interviewed about

My daughter is a student nurse. She has been interviewed about fraud. When she came out of the interview her legal representative said there was no case to answer. She has now been suspended by the University because she has been told the case has gone to the CPS. She has even be stopped from doing agencies nursing. This all came out of the blue. So now she has no idea how long it will take, she has no mean to earn money. Because she is a student all her student money has stopped. Where does she go to find out these things. What the case is ? Where does she stand about money cause she has none coming in.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean?
Where does she stand in relation to what? Do you mean will CPS charge?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Where does she stand with everyting? She hasn't been told whats gone to CPS. She hasn't been told how long it will take. She has no idea where to get money to pay bills, rent, or anything. She is completely in the dark.

No, she won't be told anything by CPS. They wouldn't correspond directly with a suspect. She won't be told until the decision is made.
If she attended as a volunteer at the police station then she will not be on a bail back date so the decision could literally be at the leisure of CPS.
Where she gets money is not down to CPS or a consideration for them I'm afraid. There is clear case law that they do not owe a duty of care to a suspect. There has been complaint recently about the damage that long periods of bail can do but there is still not route of legal action.
She may be able to make an application for benefits depending on her circumstances. Or, of course, she can work elsewhere. Nobody can prevent that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My daughter was interview by a Gent from the N.H.S. No police involved there. She cant work anywhere because she is signed on with an agency for work as a nurse. She has been suspended by them and they have to give permission for her to work. Can her union legal rep contact the CPS. I am asking all these questions as my daughter is in bits.

Well, that is unhelpful of them. I really hope they don't intend trying to introduce that interview as it does not comply with PACE.
Yes, a union rep could contact CPS. It is quite unlikely that they have considered it.
I would never normally suggest contacting CPS. All it does is remind them of the need to review the case which is generally a bad idea.
It might well all turn into an NMC issue. The RCN will assist with that.