Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

a old mate in 8/2011 i got 2 iphone 4 contracts for him he

Customer Question

a old mate in 8/2011 i got 2 iphone 4 contracts for him he said he would get them transfered. i have proof via old face book messages that he said he would change them and that he had (but had not) then i kept asking him for the money and the phone over the next 6 months but never paid so i got the phones blocked. this put me in debt and i have just had to deal with it.
i know this may sound cheesy but i saw judge judys english show and saw that the civil court handles matters like this but as it was in 2011 i dont know if i have the write to ask for the money back via leagal ways or where i should go.
can you help me and let me know if this sound like i can do something to get some money to get rid of my debts
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Alex J. : Hi. Thank you for your question and welcome. How much does he owe you? Kind regards AJ
JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :

3000-5000 pounds

Alex J. :

Hi, Thank you. What do the messages actually say when he instructed you to get the phones? Does he actually have any money?

JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :
JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :
JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :

• 16 July 2011

• ***** *****

***** *****

Hey buddy have phoned orange change over the account to mine as u paid 110 pounds they have done that for you account i have set the direct debit for the 2nd of Aug to pay the full balance of the 130 and the bills should be split after next bill date and you get yours to your hose and the other sent here to mine bill date the 5th if you was unsure

just thought i would let you know

JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :

• 13 August 2011

• ***** *****

***** *****

Dude i have been on phone to oranage and now they say i cant change the address for the other phone that is linked onto your account so i wil just have to keep paying you the money can u let me know how much that is?

JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :
JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :

it just keep going

JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :

i had got him 1 contract over the net and was deliverd to him and the 2nd one was in a phone shop in southamton the day after his wedding day

JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :

he has money as he has his own phone shop now

JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :

?

JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :

?? Are you going to reply?

JACUSTOMER-245dkidf- :

i would like a refund