13262538

Hello, My questions is this; would the Family courts deem

My questions is this; would the Family courts deem Military accommodation suitable for night stays(i.e family rooms) when I have contact with my one year old daughter? The question is posed as, my daughters mother believes it is not and will only allow night stays if I rent a property. Which poses a logistical dilemma due to the distance between work and the nature of my work. Also contact has been threatened to be withdrawn completely if I don't rent a property.
Louis Harvey-Jones
is this a designated family room?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes it is a designated family room.

How long have you been separated and what contact ar eyou having?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi we have only been separated for a week, there will be no chance of reconciliation as we as this was our second chance. We are meeting later today to arrange a plan for my contact with my daughter. My daughter has just turned one.

Provided you have a suitable travel cot there is no reason at all why the Court would not deem this suitable for occasional stays (even once a week)
Contact is the right of the child - and the courts will enforce it.
You may find this website helpful
http://theparentconnection.org.uk/
I hope all goes well