75100385

arrested for possession of a fake driving licence, going to

arrested for possession of a fake driving licence, going to court in two weeks, please advice thank you
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

What is it you would like to know and do you have any previous convictions?

Customer: Yes,I have been arrested before over eighteen years ago regarding drugs.
Alex Watts :

Are you entitled to drive, I assume not?

Customer:

no I'm not.

Alex Watts :

OK - do you know what you are planning to plead?

Customer: I was thinking of pleading guilty
Alex Watts : If you plead guilty you are likely to be given a community order, that is have to serve a sentence in the community.
Alex Watts : Because you were driving when you were not entitled to, you are likely to also be disqualified from driving.
Alex Watts : if this was a single document then a community order is the likely sentence.
Alex Watts : Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

Dear Alex, Thank you immensely for the guidelines so far. I am JAMIE BOAKYE-DANQUAH.

Customer:

I wish to add that I applied for the photocard back in May with the fake counterpart unaware it was fake at the time. I reapplied in September as I had not heard anything. Police came to my home address on Tuesday 27 October 2014.

Customer:

I was detained and interviewed under caution at the Waltham Forest Custody Centre without a solicitor. Was kept in the cells till the following day 12 noon. I am due to attend Thames Magistrates Court on the 14th November 2014 and intend to use the services of a Duty Solicitor. Any additonal advice will suffice.

Customer:

I am grateful

Customer:

Jamie

Alex Watts : Hello Jamie - it would appear you have to plead guilty, but will get a community order. This means you would get something like unpaid work.
Alex Watts : Can I clairfy anything else for you?
Customer:

Many thanks, ***** ***** have been very helpful. Jamie