UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have a problem with a company that provides living wills

I have a problem with a company that provides living wills and trust funds. I paid a fee on meeting their representative and was assured the conclusion of the business would be nine weeks or less. It is now over four months and the situation is still not to our satisfaction we asked for a full re-imbursement of our fee because we feel the company as let us down and we don't feel they could serve our family members properly in future dealings that would obviously arise. Basically we have lost confidence in them because of their lack of understanding of what we requested in the first instance and the excuses the have made for the delays and now are putting the onus of the delay on my wife and because of our family predicament
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
It seems that you have reached a deadlock with this company and if you wish to take the matter further, you may file a court claim against them for the refund of your money.
The easiest way to file a claim is online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk and you can claim the court fee together with the money you want reimbursed.
The final decision will lie with the court as to whether the company should refund you the money or not if the company refuses to settle your claim after receiving it.
May I help further?