12826847

Hello, My father died two weeks ago...I am his only blood

Customer Question

My father died two weeks ago...I am his only blood relative.He built his house and kept it in his name.When my parents divorced my mother forwent a settlement on the condition the house went to myself and my two brothers on the resale of the house or his death.
My father remarried ten years later and made a recent mirror will with my stepmother although he was suffering with vascular dementia.one of my brothers is dead and the other has never had any contact for the last 30 yrs my stepmother is undecided what she wishes to do with the house but has not let me see a copy of the will although I am an Executor...Do I have any claim on our family home...or must it go to my stepmother and her family?
Are you sure that you are named as Executor?