75100385

My partner , has applied for a loan, but on talking to the

Customer Question

My partner , has applied for a loan, but on talking to the lender, she was asked to pay a fee upfront, she has paid the fee , of 106.00 , and on phoning them to confirm that they have recieved the payment, they confirmed that they had, but then told her she would have to pay another payment regarding our council tax , before they could go ahead with the loan , my partner, told them that she no longer wanted to go ahead with the loan , and wished to cancel it and have her money paid back into her account, she has been told that she cannot cancel the loan agreement ,and she cannot get her money back, is there something that she can do to at least get her money back . Thank you. David knight-harper.
Alex Watts : Hello David my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know how she applied for the loan, was it online?