13262538

my ex is a car dealer. it has come to my attention that he

my ex is a car dealer. it has come to my attention that he has been conning people that buy cars. apparently he got people to put money in his account for the car and then would not give them the car. when these people reported it to police it became a civil case as my ex would tell the police that once paid either they wouldn't pay the ddelivery guy or lie that they did not pick the car and there were storage charges that need paying.i have stumbled across 30 different people that bought cars from him but never rcved them can this be reported to police and would he get prison
What actions have these people taken in respect of the matters?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

they spoke to police and when the police have called him he has lied and said different things. with a few of them he has said that they did not pay the delivery charge to the car delivery man and then the car was sent bak to him now they don't want to pay additional storage charge so the police make it a civil matter. each scenario he makes it a civil matter. apparently I have stumbled across letters from theses people to him demanding money and stating the trading standards act. another person has taken it into bailiff court but now he has moved from his car premises. he has conned around over 100k. if I went to the police and they see a trend can he be investigated

You can certainly give the information to the police.
Whether they will act on it is a different matter
Sorry I cannot be more positive.
It could be more effective to give the people who have been conned details of each other so that they can take it further
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have all the peoples addresses and contac nombers so shall I just call them and give each one a list of the people conned and they all can go police together would that work

I would suggest that you do one letter and send it to all of them