75100385

I am having a dispute with The Post Office regarding my request

I am having a dispute with The Post Office regarding my request for a credit which would recognise their failure to provide a reliable telephone and broadband service under their agreement with me while my wife was in hospital for a period of 18 days. I live in Winchester; the hospital is in Southampton. My mobile phone service coverage is poor in this area.
Am I likely to get a fairer hearing from the Small Claims Court or the Ombudsman ?
Robert Wheatley
Alex Watts :

Hello Robert my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know how much you are seeking to claim?

Customer:

£60

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

Alex Watts :

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

Alex Watts :

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

Alex Watts :

If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.

Alex Watts :

If you are on benefits etc you may be entitled to fee remission, that is no Court fees

Alex Watts :