UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Ive submitted my daughters british aplication with that ive

Customer Question

Ive submitted my daughters british aplication with that ive submitted my wifes pasport and pakistan identy card i need them back urgent cos my wife has got her visa and pakistan how contacted us
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
If you wish for the return of documents the, best and only thing that you can do is email using the following link:
https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outreach/Return_of_Documents.ofml
You need to ensure that you make it clear that you wish for the documents to be returned not the application to be withdrawn ( if that is the case). If you are not clear then the home office will withdraw the application and return all the documents and you would need to pay again for another application.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.