12826847

does a pending Article 8 human Rights application or

Customer Question

does a pending Article 8 human Rights application or application for leave on compassionate grounds have suspensive effect in the UK for the purposes of Article 20 1 d of EC 343/203 ? WAs this the position in 2012? if you do not know where can I check this ?I want to know the UK law and  practice in 2012 about Dublin 2 transfers and specifically if a person who  was the subject of a Dublin 2 transfer order was entitled to have it suspended if they he/ she was awaiting the outcome of a human rights or compassionate leave application   pending with the UK immigration authorities

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how much more time are you likely to need?

could you try and get back to me later today?

please keep me advide.

M

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I'm afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Nicola

I would appreciate if you would send me an up date around 4.30 or so this evening as to what progress you are making

RegardsM

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

perhaps you would continue trying and get back to me this afternoon.e

Again I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Would you please ensure that word is passed on that I wish to cancel my account? I cannot find exactly how to do so online.

Please confirm that this message has been passed on.