UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

hi im on sponsership vise tier2 and my employer lose his license,

Customer Question

hi im on sponsership vise tier2 and my employer lose his license, what can i do bcoz im pregnant with nearly 8months and its not easy to go around and for new employer. is there any way i can stay at same place till child birth. did home office give permission to pregnants?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Could you please state when your employer lost their license?
Have you received any letter from the home office?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yeah my employer lost his licence in July than he lodge appeal to high court and he is keep on reassuring that he will win but we don't have time since I got letter. Home office is sending letter to others as well. According to my employers barrister that letters r not valid since the case is in high court but just few days ago 1more employee got that letter from home office that mean the time they r giving to us in letter is definate. I have to look for new employer before 16dec.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im pregnant as well with 28weeks+ so it's really stressful situation for me so could you pleas guide me what can I do? Is there any chance to go through human rights or things like that.. Plz asap bcoz I'm worried

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I think firstly you need to ensure that your employer will definitely have the license revoked by the home office, if the case is still pending then it does seem suspicious for the home office to send out letters asking you to look for alternative employment.
If however, you feel that your employer will have their license revoked then I would suggest you look for alternative employment, if this is not the case, then your option would be to apply for further leave to remain on a discretionary basis. You need to apply using form FLR O, please see the following link:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-to-extend-stay-in-the-uk-form-flro
You would need to state why you wish to get an extension of stay in the UK and provide evidence.
You need to be aware that if the application is refused then your passport will be retained by the home office and it may be difficult for you to find alternative sponsorship in the UK after giving birth as your new employer would ask to see your passport.
I would therefore recommend you keep this in mind before applying. You may also wish to wait until at least 10th December to see if anything develops at the court regarding the company's license before submitting the FLR O application.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

aacording to the letters from home office the employers license has been revoked but our employer said that he lodged appeal against HO decision so he is very certain that he will overturn the decision. So what you suggest do I need to wait for a while or take some other step..I know that's just advise your giving and I won't blame u for anything if something goes wrong but plz guide me right way.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I would recommend that you wait as close to the 16th Dec as possible,but have all your application ready to go out. As you as you get close to the date and it seems that your employer doesnt have his license then I would recommend that you submit the application for FLR O, this would ensure that you do not become an overstayer. During this time you can give Birth and also look for another employer is possible.
If the application for FLR O is refused you can then apply for another Tier 2 visa with a new employer, but I would recommend that you start searching now to ensure you have this all in place.
I hope this answers your question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yeah Thankyou very much for the help.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Its a pleasure.
Good luck.