75100385

hi there Can you please advise on the following. I have just

Customer Question

hi there
Can you please advise on the following. I have just been turned down on an insurance claim for a cancelled holiday. the day before my wife and i were due to fly out my great grandson was taken seriously ill and died a few days later. Their reason for turning it down is because we are great grandparents and not grandparents. i fail to see the justification for this decision as far as i am concerned a grandparent is the same whether great or not. They are inferring we are not as close to our great grandson as the grandparents.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know whether they define what relationship is required in their terms or policy conditions?