75100385

Has problems with My energi supplier N power tried to get the

Customer Question

Has problems with My energi supplier N power tried to get the estemate for My direkt debit since April . Given several meter readings myself and they had did one themselves. This confirmed My readings was correct, called them multiple times . They promised confirmation via emal in 3-5 working days . Called 3times and still nothing. I was tolv IT should be sorter by the 23rd of December . I have direct debit and I still don' t know how muchI Will be charged. How do I get out of this mess?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know how much you are owed?
JACUSTOMER-z0r8n3ak- : Nothing since I have direct debit. I can't get the monthy Numbers so I don,t know next month' s charge. That's problem.
JACUSTOMER-z0r8n3ak- : I want to know so I fan plan my budget, they said today it will be settled by the 23rd of december .Too late
JACUSTOMER-z0r8n3ak- : So I can plan...
JACUSTOMER-z0r8n3ak- : How can I change supplier when this is hanging over me? Will It continue to a new suppl?
JACUSTOMER-z0r8n3ak- : Hallo.
JACUSTOMER-z0r8n3ak- : ??
Alex Watts : Sorry I have been in court. What is it you want to achieve, just the correct bill? Do you have the meter reading to work it out yourself?
Alex Watts : are they just not providing a bill based on your readings, is that the problem?