75100385

I need some advice....I've been looking after astray cat for

Customer Question

I need some advice....I've been looking after astray cat for 8months I've tried to find it original home....n this couple in the neighbour hood has a missing cat that was 12mths old the husband came and seen the cat I'm looking after and he claimed it as his cat even tho he wasn't 100% sure it was his cat he only had one phot of the cat at 8weeks old and the marking on his cat and mine are not the same. though I told him the was roughly 3 to 4 years old when I took him in.. i said i wasnt happy about the situation that it didnt seem to add up.he said he was taking the cat to a vet to verify the cats age but he hasn't and I'm very concerned about the cat and don't know what I can do to get the cat back.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know why you allowed this person to take the cat?
JACUSTOMER-xtfy99r8- : Hi the man had convinced me the cat was his little girls pet
JACUSTOMER-xtfy99r8- : Hello have you gone
JACUSTOMER-xtfy99r8- : I'm sorry but you have been offline now for 13minutes I'm not happy with this service
Alex Watts :

I am sorry I was in Court.

Alex Watts :

Was the cat microchipped do you know?