How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34282
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

hi Claire, I have decided to report my ex for tax evasion.

Resolved Question:

hi Claire, I have decided to report my ex for tax evasion. please can you guide me as to how to do this (forward me link if possible) once this is done can I hold my ground for contact to remain at the centre until he has been cleared by tax people as I am sure he will get priso as we are talking about tax evasion for around 400-500k. I am sure the tax fraud link would send me confirmation of submission. also roughly what sentence timescale is he looking at.


Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
The matter can be reported here
It will not effect the contact in any way I am afraid
There is no way of predicting whether there will be a prison sentence - although it is a possibility
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you