12826847

hi i made a stupid error, i said i had not received a parcel

Customer Question

hi i made a stupid error, i said i had not received a parcel when i had.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes, they said they were going to look into it and check parcel, i have since said the parcel is here, and sent email confirming no need for further investigation, i don't want to get arrested, and i want to make amends to the situation,

To whom have you said this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have said this on email to shop direct very account.

I have said I have found the item, and I wish to cancel any checking into item, and I confirmed this on email.

I am worried about getting arrested, and I wish to be honest and put this matter straight, and I need to know what might happen to me, and what I need to do.

What are the consequences, please, help me with my answer,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please can you confirm that we are still connected with discussing my situation. I am new to this system and do not know how it works, and how long it takes to get answers back. I hope that the information I have given you is enough and if not please further any other questions you need answering to help me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still waiting it has been a while since responding to your last question which was "to whom have you said this?"

it is 5 to 11, any idea how long it will be for my next response from you, please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry to complain, but it has been over 42 minutes since your last reply.

can you confirm that you are still trying to help me, please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still waiting to hear from you Jo C. Please help, we seem to have lost contact with each other. happy so far with our work, just patiently waiting for next response

The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I have responded which pushes your question to the back of my list.
Sorry, this makes no sense.
Why should you be arrested?
Are you saying this was a mistake?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I mislead, very catalogue, and said that I had not received parcel, when I had, it is a mistake or sort, I was trying to get money together to pay my water rates, and went the wrong way around it, I admit my mistakes, that I lied to very catalogue, and I wish to find out, what might happen to me about lying about the parcel, and thanks for explaining the situation relating to answering my question,

Is this fraud, I am sorry for what I did, I need help to get peace of mind and know what to do next,

I will wait, and not send another post until I hear from you, thanks for explaining the delay in your response, now I understand.

If you did lie then that is fraud I'm afraid.
They would have to prove that you lied deliberately with dishonest intent which, if you accept now that you have the package, is going to be hard to do. Obviously you cannot lie but you don't have to tell them everything.
If they realise that you have the package then probably they won't report it anyway.
If they do then you will have to defend it.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is the first time that I have done anything wrong with the law and certainly is the last time.

Is there any chance that I may be arrested, or should I go to the local police station tomorrow and tell them what I have done.

What is the best thing I can do, Jo?

I am very grateful for all your help this evening, and your responses and explanations,

also how do I leave the satisfaction report that it talks about, and will I be able to come back to you on this situation Jo, at no further cost to me.

Yes, there is.
Do not go and hand yourself in. They have no evidence against you. We do not walk into police stations holding our hands in the air.
Just do nothing and wait to see if anything happens which is not likely.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sincere thank you for your help i am glad that you were there to help me.

I believe i sent a 100 percent thank you on the help and clicked the excellent face.

Thank you for all your advice time and patience,

thoughts and prayers and gratitude

amanda haselgrove

No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you have taken more money out of my account, without my authourisation

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

For Jo C

why have your company taken more money out of my account I have not asked for any other legal advice.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please will you refund my money that you have taken without my authourisation, I am not at all happy about it, and to be honest I cannot afford it,

I have cancelled the subscription ,but I donot even remember asking for one.

please refund the 57.00 pound something that you asked my bank for as soon as possible I am really not happy with this service at the moment

Amanda XXXXXXXXXX