75100385

We have an invoice for £22,oo, for decorating work/a sofa,/carpets/

Customer Question

We have an invoice for £22,oo, for decorating work/a sofa,/carpets/ lights/a new bath etc. 8 weeks have elapsed. The 3 rooms have finally been painted , but lies appear day after day about the rest. We have paid some three quarters up front. What can we do. We are being taken for fools. Please advise
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know have you paid for the work yet?

JACUSTOMER-zu23dn2v- :

Dear Alex,

JACUSTOMER-zu23dn2v- :

My husband- i repeat, that he has some months to live , paid 50 per cent back in June/ July time, to the man / company.

JACUSTOMER-zu23dn2v- :

he was constantly pestered for more money-evidently he gave a bit more; to pay for the carpets, as there was a problem with this payment for the man??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JACUSTOMER-zu23dn2v- :

what do we do?

JACUSTOMER-zu23dn2v- :

Please-you cannot answer a question for £38 with a question. Please continue to answer my concerns with legal advice. I asked a vet question weeks ago and it was answered over a few answers and questions , to my delight and peace of mind. This is far more serious , for us. Please help. regards C

Alex Watts :

Sorry it was late when you replied.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know whether you have had any quotes for completing the work as it stands now?

JACUSTOMER-zu23dn2v- :

I apologise for my impatience. The first reply went to junk mail and it took a whil for it to dawn on me. Uk time here and going out -will try this evening

Alex Watts : Ok. If Uou are able to respond I can assist you.