31090051

my company was dissolved on 4th november 2013. I have just

Customer Question

my company was dissolved on 4th november 2013. I have just received a letter from the banks solicitors saying they are instructed by my Bank to pursue me for a guarantee I gave as security for the debts on my fathers property they are saying they are going to repossess the property if the debt is not paid.
My question is can they claim this debt after the company was dissolved?
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Yes they can. The personal guarantee operates whether or not the company is still in existence.that is what the personal guarantee is for; to make sure that there is someone who can be pursued for the debt in the event that the company is unable to do so either financially or because it has been dissolved.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thankyou for your response I now know when I stand

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure. Don't forget to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.