Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

My colleague' and I being Local {Parish Councilors have been

Customer Question

My colleague' and I being Local {Parish Councilors have been accused of bully a staff member, however this no substantiated evidence to this, the chairman and vic-chair have convicted us without even talking to us.
Could you please inform us of what course of action to take.
Dr. P Bradfield
Expert:  Jenny replied 3 years ago.
Customer:

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are you employees engaged under an employment contract in your capacity as Parish Councillors?

JACUSTOMER-dlu2nmig- :

There as been no formal contract given to her to date, she is just working under the agreed minutes of her engagment

JACUSTOMER-dlu2nmig- :

?

Customer:

Ok is this the staff member who has made the bullying allegation.

Customer:

You will have to bear with me as I deal with several queries at once on this site. There may be a slight delay in responses.

JACUSTOMER-dlu2nmig- :

yes

Customer:

ok but the Councillors are not employees?

JACUSTOMER-dlu2nmig- :

yes taht is right

JACUSTOMER-dlu2nmig- :

yes thatis right

JACUSTOMER-dlu2nmig- :

sorry I have to go could you please arrange that I get a refund on my money as this is taking far to long

JACUSTOMER-dlu2nmig- :

Customer:

I am now available to help,.

Customer:

Let me know if you want to continue or if you want this closed?