12826847

I have a disable badge I have parked in asda store colindal

Customer Question

I have a disable badge I have parked in asda store colindal on 14.0.204. On the 5th November I received letter from you parking charges no.TC0571722A. I was totally chocked and in hurry I had to pay £40.00 before it goes up to £70.00 ref. No Tp0076243. I really don't understand how do you give a disabled person ticket for being late to get to the car. I will appreciate it if you refund me with the £40.00 ,or I will never shop at Asda any more. I appreciate your sympathy towards the disabled people
What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I am sorry it looks like I have sent my complain to the wrong company. Would kindly refund me with the £38.00 you have just charged me. I though you want the no to refund me the fine I have paid to smartparking.com.

A. Henein

We can tell you how to deal with this. Have you already paid the parking co?

Were you in a disabled bay?