12826847

i live with my boyfriend of 10 years for at leat the

Customer Question

i live with my boyfriend of 10 years for at leat the last 7 I've been paying the mortgage through my bank. i have always bought the food in the house although he buys his own takeaways. we both share electric as it is on the meter and he pays the gas . i pay telephone and wi-fi. he pays council tax. I also support my step son for 7 years and during university he was going to put my name on the deeds but because it was northern rock they wouldn't allow it. We would have to remortgage but he has such bad financial record that he wouldn't get a mortgage i was stuck . He recently had a loss whereupon his mother has dies leaving an inheritance over 600 thousand after tax. In this time I've never known a transformation of a person he has become a bully although it s emotional and mind games at this time it is getting worse. I have also lent him 10 thousand pounds over years, not written down. this was to pay his van when then were reposessing it and his ex partner, and computers from pc world. recently 6 thousand for a new van but i had to borrow that. i have also got reciepts i where i bought new kitchen and new fitted wardrobes about another 7 thousand.
i feel he trying to push me out- have i got any claim for compensation, can he lock me out if he gets desparate to get rid of me. if so how much will be looking at in costs. i earn a good average wage so threes no change of any interim support from legal aid if it still exists
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the mortgage is ' interest only '180 thousand the house is not worth much more but I've been paying interest for 7 years at 800 a month it is so high as per his bad record. he may this off when he gets his money

sorry i took so long to reply i lost where this was on pc

jennifer

Are you sure that there is no equity in the property
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?How much have you paid towards any alterations or improvements to the property?