UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

illegal over stayer muslim non married couple with a child

Customer Question

illegal over stayer Muslim man as a non married couple with a legal female Muslim student with a child want to seek asylum and needs help.

In Islam it is forbidden to live together without marriage for a couple. We even have an year old child and cannot go back to our home country Pakistan as we have a threat of honour killing.

Please help us.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Have you submitted an asylum application?
What nationality is the woman?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Asylum application not submitted yet her leave to remain as student expire in jan2014. she is same nationality as i have pakistani.she been in this country from june2011.and I came on sep2008 as a student and over stayer from 2012

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
If you believe that you will be subjected to physical harm or do death upon returning to Pakistan then you need to contact the home office and inform them that you wish to claim asylum in the uk. Please see following link :
https://www.gov.uk/asylum-helplines
If you contact the above number you will be able to attend an interview where the home office will then review your situation and inform you if your claim has been successful.
You should take and submit evidence of threats to you from Pakistan and show that even if you were returned to another part of the country you would still be subjected to the same harm.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer so I can get credited for my time.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.