13262538

do you deal with partners non married spilt ups. text *********

do you deal with partners non married spilt ups. text ***********
I asked if you were certain that there was no equity in the property - that is an important point
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i think there is about 60 thousand pounds

maximum

thank you

In order to help you in the best possible way I do need your best guess at what the house is possible worth.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Estimate about 250 thousand pounds the house price
Do you want to take over the house and buy him out or just force a sale?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Neither , I just wanted to know where I stand . All the time ihe has needed me to pay the mortgage as he hasn't earth enough to keep hre house or pays all the bills we got on reasonable well. Not perfect but really ok. However his mother died leaving nearly 900 thousand before tax and since then he has done everything to 'pick on me' I feel he is trying to drive me out the house.
I want to say if you want me out just say - but I have invested a lot of money in the house + I've lent him money
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is nothing in my name because he as going to do this but Northern rock won't do this as they are not a real company anymore he can't get another mortgage as he has a bad financial record and he has not his inheritance yet as it's going through probate
Since you have always paid the mortgage you have a financial claim on the property
This does not necessarily give you the right to live in the property - but it does mean you can force the sale of the property and ask the court to give you a share of the proceeds - with 50/50 as a reasonable starting point
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you I have only always paid it for about 8 out of 10 years we been together he had the house previously but had he remortgaged it What I would like is if he wants me to leave is is give me half the equity Do I have to go if he asks me to leave
He has to give you reasonable written notice to leave (at least two months in this case) and you could use that time to start your claim for (at least) half of the equity