12826847

i am being forced to pay maintenance for my daughter, (which

Customer Question

i am being forced to pay maintenance for my daughter, (which i don't have a problem with) but the figures that the cms is coming up with are incorrect because they are calculating it wrong (without any overnight access). they have told me that i should have made them aware that i have been having overnight access but because i didnt they cant back date the calculation. i have worked out all my outgoings and if i have to pay the money they are going to take from my wage, i will be -£7 and thats without food or fuel for myself and my daughter when she stays with me? are there any options available to me? is there any help that i can receive

I will lose my job if i can't afford to eat, and i can't afford to get to work. I have tried contacting her to get her to contact the CSA but she will not respond. I've also asked the CSA to take all my debts into consideration (matrimonial debts) but they can't because its not the house where my daughter resides.

i am court on the 18th of november regarding access and a specific issue order for changing schools, and then again on the 5th of dec to discuss finance. i have a mortgage in principal agreed but i cant do that until after court.