75100385

I have a claim which is now at the stage where the court has

I have a claim which is now at the stage where the court has written to me saying that on the basis that the first defendant failed to return a Direction Questionnaire and the second defendant failed to file a defence that I may enter judgement and have provided me with a form N225 for each of them.
However for the second defendant (a limited company) the papers were served (Issue date 21/07/2014) to the registered address that I had been corresponding to in leading up to the serving of the N1CPC. However I have just done a company search and it states that the second defendant’s registered address was changed on the 12th June 2014. Does this mean that I now have a problem in that the second defendant can claim that the papers were not correctly served?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Alex Watts : you can still enter judgment.
Alex Watts : Its still good service.
Alex Watts : One would,also expect them to have post redorection
Alex Watts : re direction
Alex Watts : So yes it's good.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this?
Customer:

That is fantastic.

Customer:

Also pleased that you answered as I used your services a few months ago to get me to where I am. excellent.

Customer:

I have more questions on the N225, but will post these as a new question.

Customer: