75100385

Completion of form N225 I am not able to differentiate the

Completion of form N225
I am not able to differentiate the claim amount £13,500 between the 2 defendants.
The first defendant, took the money in 2 parts (a cheque for £5,500 payable to him and a cheque for £8,000 payable to a non-limited company that he trades/ed under). He then paid money equalling this amount £13,500 into a company called Silent Heroes Limited (The second defendant).
Also the first defendant (individual) is the director of the second defendant (Limited Company)
So how do I proceed with regards ***** ***** out the N225 for each defendant? Is the form, completion effectively the same for both defendant(s) and either one of them pays up or does not as the case is more than likely to be.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

You enter FULL JUDGMENT against them both,

Alex Watts :

They are jointly liable for the full sum

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything for you about this for you today please?

Customer:

Do I send this form back to the Courts? If so for the second defendant, who has now moved address I presume I inform the court of this.

Customer:

?

Alex Watts :

Yes send the form back to the court to enter Judgment

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Customer:

Obviously I need to advise them of the second defendants change of address? just confirming.

Alex Watts :

Yes you can ask the Court to amend the address on file.

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?

Customer:

thanks