12826847

Advice needed

Customer Question

Advise needed with contact orders.
I have been to court once already to get an access order. I could not afford to have a lawyer in court with me and ended up with a contact order to have my son on every other Saturday. The order had no times stipulated and no other day was allocated. It was agreed that my ex partner and I discuss when and where I would be able to see my son. We had a further date at court agreed, but then it was cancelled by us, as we were both agreeing that the contact would be both Saturday and Sunday fortnightly. As soon as the court date passed my ex partner started changing the times and days of contact agreed and has stopped me seeing my son altogether on several occasions. Her reasons for this are that we received a letter from the court stating that the original order asked for was now void. (I had no idea that this would happen) I spent approximately £3000 for this contact to be put in place. I am now back in the same position as I was originally and never know if I will be able to see my son or not. I am also no longer able to seek advice from a firm of solicitors as I have spent all my savings and my monthly child maintenance prevents me from having any expendable income. My ex partner is entitled to legal aid. I am very unhappy about the situation and miss my son very much. My son is continually asking me about when he can come and stay with me as he is forced to visit at my mothers house as my ex partner will not let me have my son at my new house . PLEASE ADVISE
How old is the child and what exactly did the letter from the court say?
When was the Order made?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare

Sorry for the late response.

My son Jasper Reuben South is nearly four years old. His date of birth is 13/12/2010

I am attaching the Court arrangements order that I got originally. I can not find the letter from the Court following this, but as we didn't attend court in the September (due to all arrangements going smoothly) I am led to believe that there is nothing I can do to stop my ex partner stopping me see my son.

If in the mean time if I find my letter I will scan and send it to you.

Thank you in anticipation

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please find attached the four pages of Family Court document

They are all upside down and I am afraid I cannot read them - could you send them again please (I am sorry)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Could you send it as an attachment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am sending it as an attachment,I'm using the paper clip icon on the tool bar???

Not sure what else to do

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare

Today I had my son for a visit to my mum's. My ex partner drove to mum's house and came into the house and took my son back to her house, she punched me and screamed at my mum. I have called the police and they are going to take a statement from me, my mum and my brother who were at the house at the time. I don't know what to do as it seems to me that as soon as the interim period was over she has completely gone back to how things were before we went to court.

Is there another email address I can try to send the scanned papers? or can I print them out and send hard copies to an address??

Please advise urgently

The first one came through but was upside down
I will ask customer services to contact you