UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

HELLO MY NAME HIS SYAN HAVE APPLY FOR HOME OFFICE FOR MY

HELLO MY NAME HIS SYAN HAVE APPLY FOR HOME OFFICE FOR MY PASSPORT 2010 THEY REVECIE AFTER THAT I APPLY FOR 10Y IN THE COUNTRY,THE REVECIE AGINE AND I WAS BOUR IN UK 1989,AND I TODY THEM I CAN SEE MY MOTHER AGIN AND HAVE GOT 4CHILDREN GOING TO SCHOOL IN UK WHAT CAN I DO AM SELF EMPLOYED pls what should I do

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
What is your exact question please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI AM HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY APPLICATION IN HOMEOFFICE SEEN 2010 ,THEY ARE JUST COLLETING MY MONEY WHAT SHOULD I DO AND HAVE GOT 4,CHLIDREN.6+,5+,3+,AND 9MONTH OLD WHAT DO I DO HELP ME

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Can you confirm that you have a 10 year long residency application pending with the home office?
Where are you children now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my children are in uk schooling

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
If your application is pending with the home office since 2010, then you definitely need to contact either a solicitor to ask what the status of your application is or to contact your local MP informing him of the problem and asking him to write to the home office explaining that a decision on your application needs to be made as soon as possible.
You should get your solicitor or MP to write that you have children and it is causing you a lot of issues and you want the home office to decide on your application as soon as possible.
The last letter the home office wrote to you will have all your details the home office need to find your file , so take this with you to the MP or solicitor and he/she will look into it for you and write on your behalf.
I hope this answers your question. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the home office reveries me the 10yr after 1yr and some month and my lawyer write them to look in to it again they see the letter and they didn't get back to us they just sent my name to capitals after some time so what shd I do now my 1st daughter ,will be 7yrs on jan 2015 sir so what shd I do

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Are you saying your 10 year visa was refused?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes my 10years visa was reveiced

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
If you visa was refused then , what you can do is try and submit an application for your children to be given some sort of permission to remain in the UK, usually if a child under the age for 18 has spent at least 7 years in the UK then the home office does take into account their education, personal life, friends etc and grants them discretionary leave to remain in the UK.
If you submit an application for discretionary leave to remain for children your children and if they are granted discretionary leave to remain in the UK, then you can apply on the basis of your children for a visa to remain in the UK, but that is only after your children have been issued with discretionary leave to remain.
I hope this answers your question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can I used you as my lawyer to apply bec my first daughter will be 7yr in jan26

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, I am unable to give out personal details due to the restrictions of the website. You can use the following website to find another solicitor if you wish:
http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/
I would recommend that you instruct a solicitor to put an application in for you when your daughter completes her 7 years in the UK in January.
I hope this answers your question, please provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.