12826847

Please can you advise me. After my Father passing away I

Customer Question

Please can you advise me. After my Father passing away I became a full time Carer to my elderly mother. My husband and I have been living in her maisonette in order to be able to care for her. We needed to move to a larger property with her so my Mother gifted me her property to enable us to do this, so we are now in the process of moving. I have two Brothers who will eventually receive one third each of the purchase price of our mother's property. After our move we have approx £25k, I need approx £100k more in order to give my Brothers their part of their inheritence. So how would you advise I obtain this, either to get a mortgage out on our new property and purchase a flat to let? Or wait until our mother passes and then get a mortgage out on our property? Or get a mortgage after completion and give my Brothers their parts then? Grateful for your advice. Thank you very much. Sharon ********

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Nicola yes I can wait for an answer.

Sharon

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please can you continue! Thank you very much Nicola.

Sharon

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much.

Sharon

Hello Sharon,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sharon

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please Nicola can you continue. Are there no available financial specialists available at the moment?

Sharon

Hello Sharon,
I'm sorry but I've not had any feedback on this question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thank you for continuing Nicola.

Sharon

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

I appreciate you continuing to find the right professional for my question and would like you to continue as I don't need the reply straightaway so I can wait.

Sharon

Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further details firstHow much did your mother's property sell for and how much did the new property cost?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Hi Clare I submitted this question back in November but nobody came back to me with advice, and my circumstances have changed since then unfortunately my Mum passed away in January, so we are now going to need to arrange a mortgage to pay off my Brothers, but this is proving difficult as we went into a debt management plan in 2011 due to me losing my job, and this dmp still shows on our credit report. So we are now having to deal with that!

Thank you for responding Clare.

Sharon

Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
Hi SharonI am so sorry - Ih ave no idea why it suddenly turned up on my list - and I am sorry for your lossClare
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

No it was from back in November! Thank you anyway.

Sharon