75100385

Is there anything I can do to help my case I had a business

Customer Question

Is there anything I can do to help my case I had a business line with bt on numeruos occassions the line would go dead three different times and for different lengths of times 1day and once of for thee days after a total of 15 hours on the phone complaining and asking to speak to the complaints dept I was shuffled from one person to another without any explanation or cause of the incidents which had took place after months of getting no where I decided to move my business to another source I have not had any issues so far but I had received a final bill and it included a cancelation fee off approx £700 pounds I contacted bt and explained why I moved my business and I felt that they had broken their side of the contract by not providing the service they guareented I would receive which they had broken on several occasions I did offer to pay the final bill but not the cancellation fee with no result I have since received a bill to pay all the monies or they would pass this on to a debt collection agency can you please advise me on what sort the impass set in place by bt with thanks
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

I assume you have complained to BT about the faulty line previously?