12826847

Hello, I been working for my employer for 4yrs,.I have underlying

Customer Question

Hello, I been working for my employer for 4yrs,.I have underlying health problems which Iv taken sick leave.they want to sack me,.unless I do not have 1 day sick in the next 2yrs.I am Asthmatic,I was also diagnosed with Bronchiectasis last june.I suffer with Oesteoarthritis,in all joints and Trochieanteric bursitis,in both hips one of which Iv had surgery recently,Im also allergic to medication and I get Urticaria.what are my rights?.and can I register myself disabled?.Thankyou Shirley
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Is there anything the employer can do to help you, like change your duties or reduce your hours?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You are not the solicitor I asked the question to,and Id like a refund before you charge me anymore Im not satisfied with this response and filed for refund