12826847

I HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER THROUGH THE BRITISH POSTAL SERVICE

Customer Question

I HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER THROUGH THE BRITISH POSTAL SERVICE ASKING FOR A LETTER TO BE REDIRECTED TO MY ADDRESS ,THIS IS HANDWRITTEN ON THE FRONT OF THE LETTER...THE LETTER IS ADDRESSED TO SOMEONE THAT I DO NOT KNOW AND IS FROM THE BRITISH GAS COMPANY TO THIS PERSON WHO IS NAMED ON THE ENVELOPE. MY QUESTION IS THAT I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE HANDWRITING OF MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW THAT I AM ESTRANGED FROM AND I HAVE A LETTER WITH HER HANDWRITTEN ADDRESS ON THAT SHE SENT TO ME OVER 10 YEARS AGO........I BELIEVE THAT THIS HAS BEEN SENT TO UPSET ME AND INTIMIDATE ME AS I HAVE JUST BEEN THROUGH A COURT CASE AGAINST MY DAUGHTER THAT ENDED IN MY FAVOUR. I RECEIVED THE SAME LETTER APPROX A YEAR AGO BUT I ASSUMED IT WAS SENT IN ERROR AND FORWARDED IT ONTO THE GAS COMPANY...WHAT SHOULD I DO...REPORT THIS TO THE POLICE! THE WORDS ARENT THREATENING BUT I AM 100% SURE THE WRITING IS THE SAME AND IS TO INTIMIDATE ME....I AM 60 YEARS OF AGE AND DO NOT WONT THIS UPSET TO CARRY ON.PLEASE ADVISE ME...THANK YOU
Ar ether any actual words written on the envelope other than the address - what is the letter actually about?